Friday, May 30, 2008

'Cause there's no comfort in the waiting room


Last night Steven called me at 2am to tell me he just nearly avoided being in a fatal car crash. Which got me thinking about the "what sarah said" song by death cab, then i watched the music video, then started crying. Ben Gibbard is good at that.

I was recently told about this program called iDoser. It is a track played n your ipod that stimulates your brain waves into thinking you're on acid, or coke, or heroin...they have a whole variety of tracks you can buy. I'm totally amped on it, its like legal drugs, without the dangers. This is the website http://www.i-doser.com/ to learn about the different tracks they have. I found a few on imeem, I'm gonna try acid tomorrow.

This is a dipdeck of alison. ITs from thanksgiving. We were at the homecoming game, and we got kicked off the schools property coz we were smoking cigarettes. Alison was pissed.

Photograph:
Alison, 2007

No comments: